Τετάρτη, Σεπτεμβρίου 12, 2012

Η συνεχεια των δικαιολογιων του Γαπ

From: George_Papandreou@hks.harvard.edu
To: tsopanos@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Congrats
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:27:38 +0000


Dear Harry,

You obviously have a very different perspective.
I would ask you what your decision would be if you had to choose between painful policies or leave Greece to a complete catastrophe. I also wonder whether you recognize that I and my government inherited a debt and deficit and did not create it. We had to deal with a crisis the previous government ran away from. The previous government hid the deficit and ran away from their responsibilities.
So who in the end Is responsible for the nightmare in Greece? Those who created the situation or those who had the courage to make the most difficult and unpopular political decisions in order to save Greece from a much worse fate.

Concerning my vacations I see you believe in every blog you read. For your sake don’t be so naïve.
But if I had yachts and villas, houses on islands, as so many do, I would not need to go to normal  hotels.

And a final point. Since you mention family.
I don’t know if you have family. Brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, or even children. They are not responsible for your acts. Only you are responsible for what you do or say.
I am responsible for my decisions, Fully responsible. And as I said I made them with pain but with a sense of patriotic duty to my country Greece.
Not anyone of my relatives is responsible for my actions.

 Η Απαντηση μου


Sorry I can't call you dear,you are not
Νow you are playing up again.
You seem to forget that your Dear friend Mr  Strauss-Kahn revealed that you had a plan to put Greece to  the IMF even before the elections,forget all  that Mr Roumeliotis said about that,allow me to remind you...
You did not care at all of the interests of the country when you called Greece a Titanic or when you said that you govern a corrupt country.
As it seems you still believe you were right about this,I am not the one to judge,history will do,and as I said in Black letters,εφιαλτης was the biggest traitor in Greek history,you are bigger than him.
Asking me of bitterness,yes I am and angry and upset of the situation my country is,you never seemed to care about this,all you always wanted is to go cycling and sailing nothing else.
If I collect and sent you all that's written about your two years in power you may feel sorry for what you have done,my question is,you knew you could not perform your duties,why did you accept office,just to destroy the country and then leave?

I am sorry if I have included your family into this argument,but Greece is my family and people are killing themselves every day because of your actions,there is no bigger crime to what you did to my country,I see people crying because they can't afford to feed their kids,closed shops,people sleeping in the streets.

I can't accept your excuses,they are not true,like your pre -election promises,I hope as I said for a punishment,from anyone who will have the power to do so.
Then I will know that justice exists.
Not before then.
Harry Tsopanos

Και να παλι..αν εκανε τοσα οσα γραφει....


Let us agree to disagree.
But again for your sake, don’t fall for all the conspiracy theories. Ask yourself a simple question: who are behind these conspiracy theories? Who do they serve? Why would any primeminister of Greece, elected by a large majority, want to conspire against his or her country? Do these conspiracy theories deal with the real problems Greece faces or do they cover them up? Wouldn’t it be so easy if all this was a conspiracy? Then all we would have to do is kick out the conspirators and all would be well. Who are the conspirators in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland?
Do these conspiracy theories cover up for the sometimes criminal and unpatriotic actions of an establishment in Greece? An establishment that has learned to buy up politicians, buy judges, control much media, banks. They certainly did not want me in government. I did not do their favors. I fought against corruption. I put all expenses the government made online to fight corruption.
And – yes –these established powers  often used corruption to capture our democratic institutions or influence our democratically elected officials and institutions.
Ask yourself, who controls the media? Are the blogs you read truly independent? Are you sure they are not influenced or bought off? Just look and see who advertises on these blogs.
All I am asking you is, whether you agree or disagree with me, whether my decisions have been painful for you - which may be true- don’t accept everything you hear. Be more critical in your approach. For your sake and for our country’s sake.

και απαντω

Please let us stop this exchange of emails here.
I am fed up of excuses first from you ,then from someone worst than you named Venizelos and now from the new PM the blind Samaras who opposed all you did just to do it better and now he is doing it.
I would only feel happy in this or the near future if someone arises from the mud and put you and them in jail forever though I would prefer an execution to get rid of all the rubbish in our life
Thanks for your responces anyway
Not to be counted as honest.
Harry Tsopanos

Και

No need to continue.
Hope our exchange was useful 

ΔΕΝ ΑΠΑΝΤΗΣΕ ΣΕ ΤΙΠΟΤΑ,ΑΠΛΑ ΕΠΑΝΕΛΑΒΕ ΤΙς ΘΕΣΕΙΣ ΤΟΥ,ουτε για τον Στρος καν,ουτε για τον Ρουμελιωτη,ουτε για την διεφθαρμενη χωρα ουτε για τον Τιτανικο,ολα τα εκανε τελεια και χωρις προετοιμασια,ολοι λενε το αντιθετο.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: