Κυριακή, Ιουνίου 14, 2009

A Better view

Second day away from home,the trip was ok but 12 hours on it without sleep has made my head shaking.
Everything here is like I expected them to be,hot and humid,traffic to drive you crazy,lots of bad smells from everywhere and goes on and on.
The hotel is amazing and the view is the better I ever had,beeing lonely though is not my strongest point It's good to have someone to be with in a strange city full of people.
Today I went around three different temples,the most important ones this city has,the sun burned my face and my trousers started sticking on my skin,but you know me I never stop walking,anyway when I went back to my hotel I fell asleep for 2 hours then on the road again,shopping cheap stuff at the center of the city.
If you see my little baby please tell I'm fed up already beeing alone and next time I won't forgive ok ok.......ok I will.
Looking to have a good massage now and thinking how am I going to go out in the humidity again.maybe I should stay in here all day.
That's all folks till next weekend.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: