Κυριακή, Μαρτίου 15, 2009

Going Home

The rain was pouring almost all day the trafic was terrible so I decided to leave the city and come to the Airport.
My flight is seven hours away but I love this airport it's so beautiful and it's nice to walk around and do my last time duty free shoopping.
My holiday comes to an end so from Tuesday I'be back to work,same things to do the routine as we all know it.
I have developed an incurable disease while in Singapore it's called"the shopping centre influenza" it gets you and you can't stop going around shopping centres shopping or just browsing.
I have to see a doctor as soon as I get my feet on Greek soil.
It's so bloody cheap here that I'm crying when think how much we pay in Greece and same things here cost one third of their price there.
Well back from tommorow my friends looking forward to see you.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: